A small graph plotting library, available at http://www.chez.com/spinecho/pyjmgraph/pagjmgraph.htm
- development: Python 2.3.4, wxPython 126.96.36.199
- plot of data of type y = f(x)
- jmgraph is a collection of functions for plotting data. It also includes handy "dc" functions. The library functions can be used to plot data on the screen and on the printer.
- jmgraph is a small module. It does not use any external library like numeric.
- Developed under Windows. Never tested on other platforms.