ShapedButton tries to fill the lack of "custom" shaped controls in wxPython. With this class, you will be able to create rounded and elliptical buttons, with optional images and/or text labels. This control acts quite similarly to the ones present in wx.lib.buttons.
With ShapedButton you can:
- Create rounded/elliptical buttons/togglebuttons;
- Set images for the enabled/disabled/focused/selected state of the button;
- Draw the focus indicator (or disable it);
- Set label colour and font;
- Apply a rotation to the shapedbutton label;
- Change shapedbutton shape and text orientation in runtime.
NOTE: ShapedButton requires PIL (Python Imaging Library). You can find it at: http://www.pythonware.com/products/pil/
Downloads, screenshots, demo and more info can be found at: