FlashWindow Support in Pythoncard 1.0
Support for a FlashWindow as child windows under Pythoncard has been added to Pythoncard 1.0.
Describe the various components (both regular Python objects and wx objects). An indented list would work well -- the object listed at the higher level, with an explanation for how it fits in at a lower level.
Describe what you have to do to make the pieces work with each other. If there are pieces you have to inherit from, describe which ones you use, why, and what additional capabilities you add.
- Optional packages that might be required,
- Links to other pages with additional techniques that go well with this one
- Limitations of this technique (such as "Drag and drop only seems to work with other wxPython codes).
- Additional reading on this subject
- Concerns you have about areas of this technique you don't fully understand.
This is the place that you can add your plans for the future of this page, tell people how to contact you, or leave feedback for the author of the page.