Here is subject of the bounty: I need to be able to display some HTML in a grid in my app that uses wxPython as GUI. The HTML will be provided as string.
AFAIK implementing a GridCellHTMLRenderer class should do it.
- HTML rendering should be done by the engine that's already in wx (wx.html).
- Word wrapping in the grid cell should work. (I guess this works by default, but just to be sure).
- It should have some caching (as wxHtmlListBox does).
- Access to wxHtmlWindow's methods and events should be provided somehow if possible (at least EVT_HTML_LINK_CLICKED).
- Preferably you should extend the wxPython demos to showcase the new function.
Robin had the following comment on the subject: http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/wxpython-users/3524065
- Source code wxWidgets and/or wxPython (merged to the wx sources). That means the result shall be open source.
- win32 binaries ('till the source gets released with the next wx versions)
I can offer 100USD for the completed task. Please contact me at agroszer-at-gmail-dot-com before you start to implement or in case of any questions.