AdvancedSplash reproduces somewhat the behavior of wx.SplashScreen, but with some more functionalities. It is possible to set the shape of the splash screen, accordingly to the input image, and adding text in runtime to simulate some loading progress.
AdvancedSplash is customizable, and in particular you can set:
- Whether you want to mask a colour or not in your input bitmap;
- Where to center the splash screen (on screen, on parent or nowhere);
- Whether it is a "timeout" splashscreen or not;
- The time after which advancedsplash is destroyed (if it is a timeout splashscreen);
- The (optional) text you wish to display;
- The font, colour and position of the displayed text (optional).
Downloads, screenshots, demo and more info can be found at: